This provision regulates the use of the registration service in job offers or requests for commercial information that Sky Climber Spain S.L. makes available to users on the Internet.
Through this website, personal data of users is not collected or transferred to third parties without their knowledge.
In order to provide the best service and in order to facilitate the use, the number of pages visited, the number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors and their frequency of use are analyzed. For these purposes, Sky Climber Spain S.L. uses the statistical information developed by the Internet Service Provider.
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Below, we inform you about the data protection policy of Sky Climber Spain S.L.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (hereinafter RGPD), we inform you that personal data that could be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activity owned by Sky Climber Spain SL
The purpose of data processing is to process your request and offer a personalized, effective and safe experience. To this end, you agree that we may use your personal information to:
• Customize, evaluate and improve our services, content and materials.
• Inform you about our services, as well as the services and promotional offers of our partners.
• Prevent, detect and investigate any activity that is considered potentially prohibited, illegal or contrary to good practices and ensure compliance with our conditions of use and security policy.
• Comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
• We use the personal data you provide us only in accordance with applicable legislation on data protection.
• Automated decisions will not be made based on the creation of profiles.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
• When the candidate requests to participate in selective processes, for example, completing an on-line form with their personal data, sending their C.V. through our websites and participating in offers published in job portals.
• When you contact us directly, for example through the web www.skyclimber.es, or through the telephone helplines, to request information about our services.
• When you hire a service.
• When you participate in our marketing campaigns, for example, participating in a promotion through our websites that requires you to complete an on-line form with your personal data.
The services of Sky Climber Spain S.L., as well as its promotional campaigns, are directed and thought mostly for adults. In this sense, we will only collect and process your personal data if you are of legal age. Sky Climber Spain S.L. reserves the possibility of verifying the age of the people who provide personal data. Any data of a minor will be eliminated.
We would appreciate it if you could help us keep your personal information updated by informing us of any changes in your contact information or preferences.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN WE OBTAIN ABOUT YOU?
• Contact Information: Name, address, telephone numbers, email.
• Preferences: Information that you provide us about your preferences, for example, the type of services.
• Use of the website and communications: How you use our website; if you open or forward our messages; as well as information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
The processing of your data is done for the compliance of legal and contractual obligations by Sky Climber Spain S.L., and when the purpose of the treatment requires your consent, which must be provided by clear affirmative action.
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. If your data is used for various purposes that require us to keep them for different periods, we will apply the longest conservation period.
In any case, we limit access to your data only to those people who need to use it to perform their functions.
Our data retention periods are based on business needs, so in relation to those personal data that are no longer necessary either access to them will be limited to compliance with strictly legal obligations or they will be destroyed in a secure manner.
SECURITY AND SAFETY
We adopt the security levels required by the RGPD appropriate to the nature of the data that is being processed at all times. However, technical security in a medium is not impregnable and there may be fraudulent actions by third parties, although we put all the means at your disposal to avoid such actions. Therefore, should the security breach affect you, we undertake to inform you about it without undue delay and to take all necessary measures to end the intrusion, minimizing the consequences. In case of suffering any loss due to the exploitation by a third party of a breach of security, we commit ourselves to provide you with all the necessary assistance so that you can assert your rights.
Any user, client or hacker who discovers and takes advantage of a breach of security exposes himself to criminal actions and Sky Climber Spain S.L. will take all the measures, including filing a lawsuit and / or initiating a legal action, to preserve the data and the rights of its users or of itself and to limit the effects.
The candidate expressly authorizes the communication of their curricular data to prospects or clients of Sky Climber Spain S.L. for its use and purposes related to selective processes. Our clients will have previously accepted in writing the commitment to use data and will perform the access through a secure channel. All the professional data provided by the candidate will be visible to the client companies in such a way that the search for candidates for their selective employment processes will be more effective when they have accurate information.
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
In accordance with the RGPD, we inform you that the data that you provide us now will become part of a record of activities owned by Sky Climber Spain S.L. (NIF B87265872), in order to participate in a staff selection process or to provide you with commercial information about our company.
In accordance with current legislation, we inform you about the possibility of obtaining confirmation on whether Sky Climber Spain S.L. We are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
Likewise, we inform you about the possibility of denying the consent previously provided, as well as exercising the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition of the collected data, by writing to the address: C / Sierra Elvira, 23, 28946 Fuenlabrada, Madrid, or to the electronic address email@example.com, specifying in the subject: RGPD.